Long hailed for his bravery during the 1994 Rwandan genocide, Paul Rusesabagina is now charged with being an insurgent leader. Did Rwanda change, or did he?
He Was the Hero of ‘Hotel Rwanda.’ Now He’s Accused of Terrorism.
More from AFRICAMore posts in AFRICA »
- Where Did Chad Rebels Prepare for Their Own War? In Libya.
- Idriss Déby Dies at 68; Poor Herder’s Son Became Chad’s Longtime Autocrat
- France Enabled 1994 Rwanda Genocide, Report Says
- Firefighters Battle Wildfire on Cape Town’s Table Mountain
- Eritrean Troops Continue to Commit Atrocities in Tigray, U.N. Says
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Biden Will Seek Tax Increase on Rich to Fund Child Care and Education
- Biden Wants to Slash Emissions. Success Would Mean a Very Different America.
- The A’s Bust and Boom Their Way to First Place
- She’s Marianne Faithfull, Damn It. And She’s (Thankfully) Still Here.
- Once Crippled by the Pandemic, Airlines See a Fast Recovery Coming