She first played for fun, but she has gone on to win the French Open and is half of a formidable doubles team.
For Barbora Krejcikova, Tennis Grew on Her
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Israel and Iran Broaden Cyberwar to Attack Civilian Targets
- This Oceans Invaded Its Neighbor Earlier Than Anyone Thought
- A College Football Crash Course for Thanksgiving Week
- 3 Bodies Found Amid Violence in Solomon Islands
- After detecting the Omicron variant, South Africa feels ‘punished’ by global travel bans.
More from TENNISMore posts in TENNIS »
- In I.O.C.’s ‘Quiet Diplomacy,’ Critics See Whitewash of China’s Actions
- Peng Shuai’s Accusation Pierced the Privileged Citadel of Chinese Politics
- ATP Finals Create a Buzz in Turin, but Will Italy’s Players Follow?
- With a Second ATP Finals Win, Alexander Zverev Proves He Is Rising
- Video of Peng Shuai With Olympic Officials Fuels a Showdown With Tennis