Christopher Charles Perez, 40, wrote on Facebook last year that he had paid someone who was infected with the coronavirus to lick groceries at a San Antonio supermarket, federal prosecutors said.
Texas Man Is Sentenced to 15 Months for Online Covid-19 Hoax
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Vanessa Bryant, in Deposition, Describes Learning of Deaths of Kobe and Gianna
- In India, Facebook Grapples With an Amplified Version of Its Problems
- Spain will reimburse thousands of people fined during 2020 lockdown.
- Erdogan Threatens to Expel 10 Western Ambassadors
- The Sheikh, the Businessman and a Hacking Mystery on 3 Continents