Amid the pandemic, I.V.F. rates are on the rise, and so are disputes about what to do with remaining frozen embryos when couples split up. For some, it has gotten messy.
The Latest Issue in Divorces: Who Gets the Embryos?
More from HEALTHMore posts in HEALTH »
- Thomas Brock, Whose Discovery Paved the Way for PCR Tests, Dies at 94
- Do We Still Need to Keep Wearing Masks Outdoors?
- No evidence that Pfizer or Moderna vaccines are unsafe during pregnancy, a preliminary study says.
- Does Your Pet Have Separation Anxiety? Or Do You?
- U.S. regulators cite shortcomings after inspecting a Baltimore plant where J.&J. doses were ruined.
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Biden Will Seek Tax Increase on Rich to Fund Child Care and Education
- Biden Wants to Slash Emissions. Success Would Mean a Very Different America.
- The A’s Bust and Boom Their Way to First Place
- She’s Marianne Faithfull, Damn It. And She’s (Thankfully) Still Here.
- Once Crippled by the Pandemic, Airlines See a Fast Recovery Coming