Numerous airline executives say no, but a growing number of politicians and medical experts say it is worth following Canada’s lead before holiday travel commences.
Should We Be Vaccinated or Tested to Fly Within the U.S.?
More from HEALTHMore posts in HEALTH »
- Pfizer says new data show booster shots of its vaccine are highly protective against Covid.
- A C.D.C. panel is considering boosters and the ‘mix-and-match’ strategy.
- Pain Doctor Accused of Sexually Assaulting Patients Faces New Federal Charges
- Brazil Senate’s Pandemic Panel, in Last-Minute Shift, Softened Criminal Recommendations on BolsonaroBrazil Senate’s Pandemic Panel, in Last-Minute Shift, Softened Criminal Recommendations on Bolsonaro
- Gates Foundation Pledges $120 Million to Help Get Covid Pills Quickly to Poor Countries
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »