For decades, Democrats have countered opposition to “job-killing” environmental regulation by saying combatting climate change would create well-paying new jobs. President Biden is betting on it.
Biden’s Big Bet: Tackling Climate Change Will Create Jobs, Not Kill Them
More from ENERGY & ENVIRONMENTMore posts in ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT »
- Biden, Calling for Action, Commits U.S. to Halving Its Climate Emissions
- Biden Wants to Slash Emissions. Success Would Mean a Very Different America.
- Britain, Norway and the United States join forces with businesses to protect tropical forests.
- An E.V. Start-Up Backed by UPS Does Away With the Assembly Line
- Biden Will Pledge to Cut Greenhouse Gas Emissions Nearly in Half
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Irish and Spanish Cities Lose Euro 2020 Games Because of Coronavirus
- Ravaged by Covid, Brazil Faces a Hunger Epidemic
- 1971: German Diplomats Frustrated by Edward Kennedy’s Tardiness
- Overlooked No More: Bhanu Athaiya, Who Won India Its First Oscar
- China’s Top Mixed Martial Arts Star Isn’t Fighting for a Cause