Michael Regan, the E.P.A. administrator, wants to limit a class of chemicals that has been linked to cancer and is found in everything from drinking water to furniture.
A Move to Rein In Cancer-Causing ‘Forever Chemicals’
More from ENERGY & ENVIRONMENTMore posts in ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT »
- Billions for Climate Protection Fuel New Debate: Who Deserves It Most
- Meet an Ecologist Who Works for God (and Against Lawns)
- California regulators fine PG&E $125 million for 2019 fire.
- Interior Dept. Report on Drilling Is Mostly Silent on Climate Change
- Saving History With Sandbags: Climate Change Threatens the Smithsonian
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »