While many Americans were stockpiling toilet paper and Clorox, the rich bought houses, sparking a gold rush in the decorating trades.
Curtains Up for the One Percent
More from ECONOMYMore posts in ECONOMY »
- Progressive Lawmakers to Unveil Legislation on Energy and Public Housing
- Why Amazon Workers Sided With the Company Over a Union
- The Fed’s newest governor sees America’s inflation pop as temporary.
- Covid-19 Pushes India’s Middle Class Toward Poverty
- Unemployment Is High. Why Are Businesses Struggling to Hire?
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Apple’s New Devices Target Markets Led by Smaller Rivals
- Quebec’s Ban on Public Religious Symbols Largely Upheld
- Netflix Misses Subscriber Growth Targets as Rivals Grow: Live Updates
- Why Rachel Bilson Is “Grateful” for Her Romance With Adam Brody During The O.C. – E! Online
- Super League Plan on Brink of Collapse