A series of restrictions, including a lockdown in Austria, is expected to put a brake on economic growth.
As Virus Cases Rise in Europe, an Economic Toll Returns
More from ECONOMYMore posts in ECONOMY »
- United Auto Workers reformers prevail in vote to choose president by direct election.
- Omicron Could Knock a Fragile Economic Recovery Off Track
- Biden Projects Normalcy and Optimism as Omicron Poses New Threat
- A Top Official Says the Fed Will ‘Grapple’ With a Faster Bond-Buying Taper
- Jerome Powell signals the Fed’s bond-buying program could end sooner as inflation persists.
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- U.S. employers added 210,000 jobs in November, a weaker figure than forecast.
- He Was the ‘Buli’ to Her ‘Schmuli’
- On TV, Wayne Gretzky Finds Himself as the Rookie
- Lamine Diack, Olympics Power Broker Convicted of Taking Bribes, Dies at 88
- Stabbed 20 Times by Her Husband, She Now Fights Laws Favoring Abusers