Melissa McCarthy stars in this film on Netflix that takes shortcuts, at nearly every turn, in portraying the messiness of acceptance.
‘The Starling’ Review: For the Birds
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
More from MOVIESMore posts in MOVIES »
- ‘The Velvet Underground’ Review: And Me, I’m in a Rock ’n’ Roll Band
- Brian Goldner, Hasbro Executive With Hollywood Vision, Dies at 58
- Dave Chappelle Isn’t Canceled. He Just Likes to Talk About It.
- ‘Halloween Kills’ Review: There Will Be (Copious Amounts of) Blood
- The Man Who Finally Made a ‘Dune’ That Fans Will Love