In this documentary, three filmmakers put together their own segments that ponder their profession’s culpability.
‘Prism’ Review: Taking a Clear View of Bias in Moviemaking
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Vanessa Bryant, in Deposition, Describes Learning of Deaths of Kobe and Gianna
- In India, Facebook Grapples With an Amplified Version of Its Problems
- Spain will reimburse thousands of people fined during 2020 lockdown.
- Erdogan Threatens to Expel 10 Western Ambassadors
- The Sheikh, the Businessman and a Hacking Mystery on 3 Continents
More from MOVIESMore posts in MOVIES »
- What We Know About the Fatal Shooting on Alec Baldwin’s New Mexico Movie Set
- A Cinematographer Killed on Set Is Recalled as Talented and Spirited
- Striving for Authenticity, Films Often Use Real Guns on Set
- Recent Accidents on TV and Movie Sets
- Diane Weyermann, Executive Who Championed ‘An Inconvenient Truth,’ Dies at 66