A strange birth on an Icelandic farm bodes ill for a grieving couple in this eerie debut feature.
‘Lamb’ Review: Oh No, Not My Baby!
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
More from MOVIESMore posts in MOVIES »
- ‘The Velvet Underground’ Review: And Me, I’m in a Rock ’n’ Roll Band
- Brian Goldner, Hasbro Executive With Hollywood Vision, Dies at 58
- ‘Halloween Kills’ Review: There Will Be (Copious Amounts of) Blood
- The Man Who Finally Made a ‘Dune’ That Fans Will Love
- With Whiskers and Wit, the NY Cat and Dog Film Festivals Return