In a tough, taut drama, the director Blerta Basholli explores the lives of women whose husbands went missing in the Kosovo War.
‘Hive’ Review: In the Aftermath of War, a Survivor Finds Herself
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Stocks and oil are whipped around by the Fed and by Omicron’s arrival in the U.S.
- WTA Suspends Tournaments in China Over Treatment of Peng Shuai
- Putin and West Spar Over NATO’s Military Ties to Ukraine
- This Dinosaur Found in Chile Had a Battle Ax for a Tail
- The World Chess Championship Has Everything but Wins and Losses
More from MOVIESMore posts in MOVIES »