For 50 years, Francisco Luis Ramírez has been the go-to guy for instrument repairs in a nation that reveres the accordion. Now it’s a family business.
He’s the Brusque Mr. Fix-It for Mexico City’s Accordions
More from AMERICAMore posts in AMERICA »
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Stocks and oil are whipped around by the Fed and by Omicron’s arrival in the U.S.
- WTA Suspends Tournaments in China Over Treatment of Peng Shuai
- Putin and West Spar Over NATO’s Military Ties to Ukraine
- This Dinosaur Found in Chile Had a Battle Ax for a Tail
- The World Chess Championship Has Everything but Wins and Losses